All you need is Love

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011

So it has finally come to this.  After days of TV,reading,crossword puzzles and taking up crocheting here I am blogging wow!  This is a big step in my life because it forces me to learn how to use the computer other than checking emails, Face booking and looking up random subjects on Google.  It  gives me an outlet to share my thoughts on what is happening in my life.  Friends I am going to apologize up front for my  errors in grammar and spelling sorry I will do my best.  Well here it is my first blog kinda of scary and exciting at the same time.  Now I have to get Sarah to show me how to upload pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Yay,I inspired you!! You're blog is very cute and you didn't even need me to help you! But, I will show you how to add pictures, even though you could probably figure that out too without me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have a blog too, and I'm not very good at keeping it updated. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to Suzie!

    ReplyDelete